White Saree On Geeta Basra.
Geeta Basra spotted in a true mystery of feminity. Its a Designer Sareestyle with white pallu and borders which are adorned with threads and motifs. And this heartmelting Saree drape is complimented with a halter necked Designer Blouse. Her Blouse is completely filled up with silver artworks.
Urvashi Sharma spotted in Red Designer Saree at India Bridal Week. Mesmerizing prints and embroidery is done over her pallu, edges are decorated with gota and resham lace. Comes with contrasting golden halter neck blouse. I absolutely adore this Saree because of the color and work done on it, Urvashi looks beautiful too i i think this color actually suits her.
Mandira Bedi spotted in a true mystery of feminity. Its a Designer Saree style with white pallu and borders which are adorned with threads and motifs. And this heartmelting Saree drape is complimented with a halter necked Designer Blouse. Her Blouse is completely filled up with silver artworks.
Iraj Manzoor explores some new and trendy fashion statement in this Lehenga Choli. This piece truly looks very traditional yet adorable. Bold embroidery is done on her choli while Lehenga is stiched with multi-panels finished with boti embroidery all around. And this outfit is complimented with pistachio green stole, richly embellished as well.
- Round Necklines: This is a good pick for women with longer necks and narrow shoulders. Ladies with broad shoulders could look heavy in this type of neckline.
- Square Necklines: Is good to wear if you would like to create the illusion of a bigger bust. It also makes the chest,neck and shoulders appear slimmer.
- Boat necklines: Is good to wear if you want to bring out the broadness of the shoulders and back. It also brings out the length of the neck.
- Sweet Heart Neck: Makes the bust area look smaller but more shapely. It also accentuates the neck.
- V Necklines: Makes the shoulders look narrow, makes the neck look longer and makes the bust area look bigger.
These are the most common necklines used in everyday wear. Now you can pick one that suits your body the best. You can also get creative and make your own styles while keeping these tips in mind.