Fauzia Amir ehances her chic looks in this Parallel Suit. Blue outfit with geometrical prints on bottom. Moreover a matching ribbon is lined up on her sleeves line and hem. While square neck and 3/4 sleeves adds a casual touch to her. And this comes with a Parallel Pajama.
- Round Necklines: This is a good pick for women with longer necks and narrow shoulders. Ladies with broad shoulders could look heavy in this type of neckline.
- Square Necklines: Is good to wear if you would like to create the illusion of a bigger bust. It also makes the chest,neck and shoulders appear slimmer.
- Boat necklines: Is good to wear if you want to bring out the broadness of the shoulders and back. It also brings out the length of the neck.
- Sweet Heart Neck: Makes the bust area look smaller but more shapely. It also accentuates the neck.
- V Necklines: Makes the shoulders look narrow, makes the neck look longer and makes the bust area look bigger.
These are the most common necklines used in everyday wear. Now you can pick one that suits your body the best. You can also get creative and make your own styles while keeping these tips in mind.
Her Kameez is having square neck with gathered ruffles on along with a beautiful silver lace, while her dupatta is laced in contrasting shimmery brown lace. And her top is complimented with a plain matching chuirdar pajama. She gives very casual looks.
Here Neha is in Gul Ahmed’s Casual Collection of Salwar Kameez. Her mustard/yellow dress is very simple, had a square neck and a lace on both shoulders, while her Brown dress is plain with jamawar fabric. Both dresses are almost same having little girl Sleeves.