- Round Necklines: This is a good pick for women with longer necks and narrow shoulders. Ladies with broad shoulders could look heavy in this type of neckline.
- Square Necklines: Is good to wear if you would like to create the illusion of a bigger bust. It also makes the chest,neck and shoulders appear slimmer.
- Boat necklines: Is good to wear if you want to bring out the broadness of the shoulders and back. It also brings out the length of the neck.
- Sweet Heart Neck: Makes the bust area look smaller but more shapely. It also accentuates the neck.
- V Necklines: Makes the shoulders look narrow, makes the neck look longer and makes the bust area look bigger.
These are the most common necklines used in everyday wear. Now you can pick one that suits your body the best. You can also get creative and make your own styles while keeping these tips in mind.
The changing fashion trends have added the charm and elegance to the new version of Lehenga Cholis and Gharara Styles. As here the embroidered looks great with floral and boti patterns. Quarter sleeves and sweetheart neckline goes trendy but looks very beautiful. While the lehenga is having embellished panels starts from waist and goes till bottom. Comes with matching embroidered duputta.
Sweetheart neckline with embellished sleeves again in golden. Comes with a matching chiffon broad dupatta and Plain churidar pajama with lace o it. You can now feel interestingly complete and gorgeous for any occasion in this ravishing attire. Order it now on Zeenat Style.
Aishwarya Salwar Kameez Trend is very known in Bollywood as here she is seen in Fawn Churidar Salwar Kameez. Which is heavily decorated with sequins, kat-dana, kora and zari. The sweetheart neckline and dupatta corners are embroidered richly. While her matching silk Churidar Pajama is adding more beauty to her Dress.