- Round Necklines: This is a good pick for women with longer necks and narrow shoulders. Ladies with broad shoulders could look heavy in this type of neckline.
- Square Necklines: Is good to wear if you would like to create the illusion of a bigger bust. It also makes the chest,neck and shoulders appear slimmer.
- Boat necklines: Is good to wear if you want to bring out the broadness of the shoulders and back. It also brings out the length of the neck.
- Sweet Heart Neck: Makes the bust area look smaller but more shapely. It also accentuates the neck.
- V Necklines: Makes the shoulders look narrow, makes the neck look longer and makes the bust area look bigger.
These are the most common necklines used in everyday wear. Now you can pick one that suits your body the best. You can also get creative and make your own styles while keeping these tips in mind.
Beautifal Sushmita dressed up in Indian Saree. Blue pallu and borders, crafted with mathing sequins over Georgette base. Embroidery is done in circular patterns all over which looks really nice. And this comes with a matching round necked blouse, with ornamented sleeves.
White Georgette base decked with Black embellishments, which are creating an outstanding floral and leafy patterns all over. While the pallu edges are ornamented with black cut-dana and beads, there’s also a hint of peach piping which looks beautiful with white and black combination.