Neha Ahmed in Designer Threads And Motifs A-Line Kameez. Her ravishing top features a completely embellished front and hem with full sleeves. Embroidery is done with pink resham, zari, kora and sequins as well. While some fancy prints in blue are crafted all over. Paired along with a plain trendy Straight Trouser.
- Round Necklines: This is a good pick for women with longer necks and narrow shoulders. Ladies with broad shoulders could look heavy in this type of neckline.
- Square Necklines: Is good to wear if you would like to create the illusion of a bigger bust. It also makes the chest,neck and shoulders appear slimmer.
- Boat necklines: Is good to wear if you want to bring out the broadness of the shoulders and back. It also brings out the length of the neck.
- Sweet Heart Neck: Makes the bust area look smaller but more shapely. It also accentuates the neck.
- V Necklines: Makes the shoulders look narrow, makes the neck look longer and makes the bust area look bigger.
These are the most common necklines used in everyday wear. Now you can pick one that suits your body the best. You can also get creative and make your own styles while keeping these tips in mind.
Here one of her Anarkali Clothing very elegant dress in golden Jamawar. A blue banarsi lace is lined up all over dupatta and Anarkali Panels. Her border line is also patched up in Blue. Full sleeves with closed Chinese Neckline looks realyy beautiful here. Paired with a contrasting Yellow Churidar Salwar/Pajama.